#2: Which of the following is true about lab reports?
1.They should be handed in by the deadline.
2.They must be written in the proper format.
3.If they are handed in late they may receive reduced credit.
4.All the above (1,2,and 3).
1.Are given frequently and without warning.
2.Are given at the end of a chapter or unit.
3.Will always be given after adequate warning.
4.Do not have to be taken if you were absent the previous day.
5. Both 1 and 4.
#4: Extra Credit
1.May be submitted at any time.
2.May be submitted at any time before the end of the marking period.
3.Fuggedaboudit. The science department has a policy "no extra credit". No exceptions. Period.
#5 Written homework:
1. May be counted as a quiz grade or toward the participation grade.
2. May be handed in late for reduced credit.
3. Will never count, but should be done anyhow.
4. Will never be assigned.
#6 Cell phones:
1. Are wonderful and may be used at any time.
2. May not be used for any reason without explicit permission.
3. May be used to check the time.
4. May be used to find test answers.
You may add a comment here, if you wish
If you did not score well, read the POLICY page and try again.
Routing Information My Name:My Class: