reloads the page with new variable values in all questions. You must do this after grading the test to rework it another time.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units .
A convex lens having focal length of
The image of a man on a piece of film is 3.21 cm tall. Inside the camera, the film was located
In the picture mentioned in problem 2, the image of the man's son is
In order for a real image to be formed by a convex lens, which of the following must be true?
1. The object must be right-side-up.
2. The object must be located at a distance of at least twice the focal length of the lens.
3.The object must be located at a distance greater than the focal length of the lens.
4. The object must be inverted.
In order for the image formed by a convex lens to be erect and magnified, which of the following must be true?
1. The object must be placed inside the focal length of the lens.
2. The focal length of the lens must be greater than the size of the object.
3. The focal length of the lens must be smaller than the size of the object.
4. The object must be larger than the diameter of the lens.
Once you have submitted your answers for grading by clicking the grade button, you
cannot resubmit answers
for the same Problem Set--you must use the 'New Problems' button first.
Need help? Try these test-taking tools: